£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading financial services organisation based in London and are seeking a Scrum Master to champion agile delivery methodology and assist the organisation in its agile journey. This person will establish an agile understanding and capability across teams and manage key technology deliverables. You will ideally have IT qualifications such as ITIL or other indications of a solid background in technology change management.
* Experience of delivering IT related projects in both Agile and Waterfall.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to advise and present business decisions when meeting with senior staff at senior management level.
* Experience of setting up and facilitating agile ceremonies.
* Good working knowledge of Jira and Confluence or similar.
* High level knowledge of software technology and development processes, particularly Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development and disciplined agile delivery
* Awareness of gated processes and required deliverables, as well as management of risk identification.
* Experience in financial management of large budgets.
Any experience using the Government Digital Services (GDS) Service Standard, and with Microsoft Azure Cloud services is desirable. Delivering to cloud Saas and PaaS platforms and any experience in data-related projects will be recognised.
Flexible working and a friendly environment, they will offer you with an opening that will expose you to multiple platforms. The client is offering a comprehensive benefits package including a very generous pension scheme. For a confidential discussion to explore the post in more detail, please send your CV today!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.