SCM Functional Support Consultant - Perm
£78,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Supply Chain Functional Support Consultant - Perm
Our client a large IT Blue chip company based in London & Europe, require a proven experienced Supply Chan Functional Support Consultant to own the below skills & knowledge:
• Strong recent experience as a functional support specialist working within Oracle Cloud and Oracle e-Business, order and purchase flows including multi-site and multi-country implementations, green field and upgrade implementation in manufacturing and distribution business channels, with the specific functional knowledge of some of the below would be really helpful for this brand new perm role:
• Oracle Inventory
• Oracle Order Management
• Oracle Shipping Execution
• Oracle Bills of Material
• Oracle Work in Process
• Oracle Procurement
Desirable list of skills that the client would like to see in your experience, not all required:
• Technical Experience in relevant Toolset:
o Oracle Advanced Pricing
o Oracle Warehousing
o Oracle Install Base
o Oracle Cost Accounting
o Oracle Fixed Assets
o Oracle General Ledger
o Oracle Receivables
o Oracle Payables
o OIC, Oracle Fusion MW
o BI Publishing, OTBI
• Analytical mindset
• Experience of a Pan-European Distribution business model
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL toolset
• Fluent in English. A second European language (French, Spanish or German) is useful but not essential.
Relevant working experience:
Support experience is essential.
Relevant industry experience within the FS arena or blue-chip client experience within Technology arena.
• Provides 3rd level functional support to key users, this ordinarily involves solving incidents by analysing reported issues, and taking corrective action.
• Participates in resolving major incidents
• Ensures alignment of applications to business processes (and vice-versa). Works with Functional Consultants and the business for defining solutions and assesses the impact of planned changes.
• Performs testing of application functionality (for new releases and new application versions)
• Updates system documentation (functional specifications) to reflect changes
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.