SC Cleared DevOps Engineer
Competitive | Liverpool | Contract
Posted 17 days ago
SC Cleared DevOps Engineer wanted for a customer facing contract initially for 6 months, starting remotely, with possible flexi working in the office in the North West of England, when return to office is deemed safe.
This position will require the contractor to engage via an Umbrella Company
This role is for a SC Cleared DevOps resource to work as part of a small DBS Team Delivering a Digital Portal to support a new service that my client is developing.
The ideal candidate should have several years DevOps experience.
- Lead the DevOps Capability
- Working across key stakeholders such as GDS (Government Digital Services) to implement best practice
- Work closely with client stakeholders
The team is still being formed and this is a great role for someone who wants to be part of a team from formation to delivery and be able to help shape
Essential skills and experience:
- node.js with express
- Server-Side JAVA Script
- Java script development
- passport (SAML)
- Redis integrating to Java (Camel)
- Apache Camel
- RESTful Services
- RDBMS (SQL Server MySQL Postgresql Oracle)
- API Design
- Cloud Formation
- Jenkins Gitlab Artifactory SonarQube
- Working knowledge of AWS (IAM, ELB/ALB, CloudFormation, RDS, S3, Route53, EC2/Auto Scaling, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache, CloudFront, Serverless, Lambda, API gateways, CLI, CloudWatch)
- User Management: RedHat IdM/LDAP/OpenVPN
- Monitoring and Loggin: of Zabbix Graylog
- Scripting: e.g Bash Python SQL
- Infra as Code: e.g. Docker, Ansible, CloudFormation
- Security: HashiCorp Vault, SSL System Hardening Routing
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working in an Agile environment.
- AWS Cost Management and General License management.
- Code: Java and Node Applications (Redis) / Restful APIs.
- Web Servers: Nginx/Apache/ Tomcat.
- Experience using Databases such as PostgreSQL MySQL or DynamoDB.
- Stakeholder Management a must.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.