SC Cleared Application Specialist
£550 per day | United Kingdom | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
SC CLEARED Application Management Specialist
In the Application Management team, you will be critical in ensuring the smooth operation of our customers’ application estate in an enterprise setting. You'll be the mastermind behind maintaining and optimizing their applications, ensuring they're always running at peak performance.
- Application Management
- Application Development
- Service Delivery
You'll be the go-to expert for managing, maintaining and optimizing applications, ensuring our customers' business performance is always world-class. You’ll be working as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution, including:
- Use existing knowledge and experience across application areas to assess new applications, defining and building delivery models for their management
- Aid with design, implementation of tools to maintain and monitor application instances
- Acquire sufficient knowledge to perform Application and Infrastructure support effectively and in accordance with the agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Provide L1.5-3 support, troubleshooting critical customer situations and provide timely solutions to keep their applications secure, reliable, and efficient.
- Definition and implementation of KPI monitoring
- Address defects and Enhancements as part of application support
- Implement security and infrastructure maintenance best practices
- Participate in troubleshooting to aid with problem determination within the application environment
- Assisting with new feature rollouts
- Assess and maintain design and operational documentation
- Provide Knowledge Transfer/Upskilling to existing support functions
- Perform system monitoring, patching and other maintenance activities
Key Skills for Success
- Technical expertise: Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of application development and architecture, along with understanding of how to provide a managed service.
- Thought leadership: Challenges existing ways of working, proposing improvements that enhance service experience.
- Good knowledge of:
- Oracle APEX (Application Express)
- Application development & architecture
- Working Knowledge of:
- Database Management
- Multiple programming languages
- Azure Cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) such as Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Pipelines, Storage Accounts, VMs, Key Vault
- Availability & Performance management
- Incident & change management
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.