SAP FI Functional Analyst
Competitive | Hull | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
Initial 12month contract working for a Global organisation.
In this position you will be resposible for the support and development of SAP Finance designs for Refining, Marketing & Commercial BU's in Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for day to day support of FI, COPA, T&E. As an SAP FI Functional Analyst you will work on projects and changes to design and configure SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
Critical Skills required:
* Broad Finance experience and demonstrate a good understanding of key financial business processes.
* Proficient in SAP.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills. Business focussed and able to communicate effectively & collaborate with all organisation levels.
* Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take the lead when required.
* Effective time management, work prioritisation and escalation skills.
* Strong analytical and logical skills, eg. ability to: analyse requirements/issues; propose & analyse options; analyse & improve processes.
* Focus on commitments and delivering results
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.