£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
£65,000 to £75,000 + extensive benefits
Fully Remote or Hybrid Work Options available (one day a week in London)
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to work for a leading financial services company who are undergoing an exciting period of growth.
- Involvement in a variety of ongoing technologically challenging projects, working in a collaborative environment.
- Work on the development and roll out of Salesforce across the business
- Design, develop, test and implement custom solutions in line with business requirements
- Ensure that developments are carried out in accordance with established Company IT procedures and standards.
- Ensuring that technical standards are met (code/peer reviews)
- Provision of 2nd line support to production Salesforce platform and workflows including minor enhancements and deployments
- Working independently and taking ownership of development
- Supporting the wider team and technical design support
- Solid Salesforce experience with demonstrated track record of success
- Experience of building API based integrations between Salesforce and MuleSoft, or other Enterprise systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Experience at creating user focused solutions that are designed with long term supportability.
- Solid understanding of the implementation and development of custom Communities
- Capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing complex data migration and transformation
- Agile delivery experience
- Financial services experience
- Experience with Test Automation methods
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in SalesForce Reporting and/or CRM Analytics
- Salesforce Certification in Platform Dev I & II, System Administrator, Platform Builder.
This role can be fully remote, but candidates must be based in UK. Candidates must hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain. Sponsorship cannot be offered for this opportunity.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.