£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
First a little about the company; they have been through various rounds of funding since inception 9 years ago and have successfully grown the business to just over 1,00 staff worldwide. With a presence in the US and the UK this impressive organisation who is now public will be growing even more next year, this role will play a pivotal role in shaping the tech structure of the business.
InterQuest Group are looking for a Salesforce Engineer who will join an established Salesforce team to help improve business systems and continuously deliver new features.
Part of, but not all of the role will be:
* Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional and programmatic solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
* Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications. You will address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
* Work with other engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
* Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and clients CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote growth and business evolution.
* Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced engineers on the team.
If you have the following, it'd be great:
* Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
* Extensive experience of using Salesforce platform languages: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
* Familiarity with Agile software delivery and use of tools such as git (GitHub) and CircleCI for source control and continuous integration.
* Experience with creation of unit tests in the Salesforce environment.
* Listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
* Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
* Salesforce Developer Certifications - App Builder, Platform Developer I, and ideally Platform Developer II.
* Experience at integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Conga/DocuSign) is a plus.
* Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.