Salesforce Business Analyst - Financial services - Remote
£70,000 | Manchester | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Keywords: Salesforce, Financial serivies, Information Technology, Business Analyst, Salesforce Lightning, Consultant, CRM, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Certfied, Asset Management
Salesforce Business Analyst - Financial services - Manchester/Remote
This is an exciting new opportunity to work with a leading Investment Management business, they are looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Business Analyst join their Client Platform Team. This client is currently embarking on a large-scale technology transformation, including building out an advanced technology capability in their Manchester tech hub.
* Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
* Configure and develop custom objects / apps using Salesforce.com
* Working collaboratively across the organisation to understand and deliver requirements
* Develop and implement high quality software to implement the design within timely manner
* Collaborate with IT colleagues to design software solutions
* To aid the testing and release of software solutions
* Good knowledge and experience of Salesforce, ideally also Lightning.
* Strong Business Analysis skills, fully versed in the production of business requirements and functional specifications.
* Salesforce certification would be advantageous.
* Background in financial services would be preferred but not essential if the individual possesses significant Salesforce expertise
* Proficient in configuring and developing customs apps using salesforce.com
* Software development experience in a commercial environment
* Experience working in Agile delivery teams
Salary up to £70,000
Please get in touch for further details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.