£30,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Sales Administrator to join their thriving team in Central London (there will be remote working during the pandemic).
The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) bonus and world class benefits.
The sales support role will work with up to two Business Development Managers to support all aspects of the sales process and customer requirements. This role will also support other teams such as bid and vendor managers for work related to their customers.
What is expected of the Sales Administrator?
* Have responsibility for the order process from current customers end to end supporting BDM workload
* Create quotations for existing customers - ensuring professional pricing documents are created.
* Manage the Sales Mailbox
* Create handover packs for customers following receipt of PO
* Handover confirmed sales to the Operations team and liaise with the operations team with any questions regarding handover
* Support the BDM/s in developing and growing the relationship with existing customers
* Support the BDM with updating Oracle CRM for pipeline, forecast, and won opportunities whilst ensuring the customer pricing files are kept up to date, and all systems are updated where needed
* Be a point of contact for customers either via phone or email
* Keep all customer facing dashboards up to date for weekly customer calls
* Support with all customer queries
* Support the bid team with administrative duties for bids including clarification question collation and communication
* Feed into process improvement around sales activities - i.e. sales order process to Head of Bids and Pricing
* Supporting the Head of Bids and Pricing with adhoc requirements as needed
* Creation of reports required by the BDM for customers from Oracle CRM and other systems
* Creation of reports required by the BDM for internal use (i.e. sales forecast reports for Sales Director)
What we look for in a Sales Administrator?
* Proven experience of successfully working in a targeted environment in an international context with an audio visual background would be highly advantageous
* Ability to communicate at a professional level in English (both verbal and written communication)
* High level of personal organisation and time management skills, as well as ability to work flexibly
* Adept at creating and managing documents in standard Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Projects)
* Experience of Sales CRM systems (ideally Oracle CRM)
* A flexible and proactive approach to work always with the ability to work to deadlines and varying workloads, with the ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
* Have experience in a business development environment
* Be an excellent communicator, working effectively with a wide range of people across an organisation
* Be organised, managing a complex and dynamic workload in a professional manner
* Degree educated is highly desirable
What the Sales Administrator will receive?
* Competitive basic salary and industry leading benefits including a bonus
* Work from luxury offices close to major train stations in central London
* Be part of a successful team in a global leading brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.