RPA Portfolio & Platform Manager
Competitive | Birmingham | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO WATFORD TWICE A WEEK
Enterprise Solution Development and Delivery within REMEA IT supports the build of new applications and platforms as well as improvements to many key applications across the business. Our objective is to meet the SLAs agreed with the business.
The RPA Portfolio & Platform Manager leads the REMEA IT RPA team providing 3rd level functional support, maintenance, and management of the RPA platform. They support these applications to ensure the smooth operation of the end-to-end business processes, working closely with team members, local business process owners, and central business process owners
* Systems related to this function provide support for in excess of 15,000 users across multiple operating companies throughout EMEA
* Key success will be consistent standards and process, ongoing benchmarking and cost/benefit realisation, therefore having a significant impact on a business' smooth operations and ability to provide efficient service to present and potential customers.
* No direct budget responsibility. The main dimension is the number, size and complexity of projects, and the budget allocated to each project.
As interface to other RFG functional units, the focus will be on the sharing of best practice and the planning and deployment of common solutions (e.g. multi-country deployment of a common business process design)
Knowledge,Skills and Experience
Level of education: Bachelors or Masters degree preferred but not essential
Field of study: Business and/or Computer Science
* Strong communicator with business analyst and team leadership skills.
* Experience with configuring Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath). Automation Anywhere experience strongly preferred.
* Experience collaborating with business and IT stakeholders in a demand management and governance scenario.
* Evidence of accountability ensuring platform is compliant with internal and external regulatory and security requirements.
* Strong organisational skills with new demands, live projects and BAU activities.
* Business process automation e.g. macros, workflows, basic coding
* Business Analytics
* Lean review and redesign of business processes and process modelling
* Requirements gathering
* Experience of shared services, back office or financial work processes
* Fluent in English. A second European language (French, Spanish or German) useful but not essential.
Experience with some of the following programming languages is preferred:
* Blue Prism RPAC#, Java, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Technology, Scripting languages
Relevant working experience:
* Minimum of 5 years IT experience
* Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
* Training will be provided if applicable
Key Relationships & Interaction
* Leadership of REMEA IT RPA Team across Europe.
* Liaise with Central and Local Business Process Owners, and Key Users.
* Contact with members of Application Support to facilitate build of a bot and incident resolution.
* End-user communication during issue resolution.
* Vendors of third party applications.
* External support suppliers.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
UK based- Must be able to commute to Birmingham twice a week
Competitive and dependent of experience
As soon as possible
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.