RPA Developer - Consultant - Blue Prism
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Senior RPA Developer / Consultant
I'm working with one of the world's leading health care organisations who are looking to hire a RPA (Blue Prism) Developer/Consultant! This position is for a new team which currently exists of 3-4 RPA developers and are growing their team of process automation experts to design, build, automate and monitor key process that underpin the delivery of their service.
We're looking for someone who has good experience across RPA / Blue Prism (1yrs+) and any consultancy experience would be beneficial as this role will involve dealing with different stakeholders across the organisation and bridge the gap between business & technical.
We're looking for:
● Excellent understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
● A true RPA lover, understanding its positive impact in the future professional workforce
● Driven to deliver business value through impactful and qualitative RPA solutions
● 2+ years' experience working with Blue Prism in advanced automation concepts, holding the Developer Accreditation. Candidates holding the Blue Prism (with accreditation)
● 3+ years' experience in systems configuration/development, design-focused software development roles in addition would be an asset (e.g. using C#, C++, Java)
● Deep subject matter expertise in Robotic Process Automation - you will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge and significant experience in implementation
● Prism Professional Developer Accreditation is a must
This role is offering a salary of up to £80k, share options + great benefits, will be based in London.
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. If you would like to know more, please don't hesitate to apply - we will be in touch accordingly
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.