Robotic Process Automation Manger (9 month FTC)
£70,000 | Watford | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Role : RPA Portfolio & Platform Manager
Contract Type: 9 Month Fixed Term Contract, fulltime (Maternity cover)
Salary : Solid Basic
Location: Watford, London, with some agile working
Working: 50/50 hybrid working. Must be able to come into the Watford office at least twice a week.
Country: Must be UK based
Enterprise Solution Development and Delivery within REMEA IT supports the build of new applications and platforms as well as improvements to many key applications across the business. Our objective is to meet the SLAs agreed with the business.
The RPA Portfolio & Platform Manager leads the REMEA IT RPA team providing 3rd level functional support, maintenance, and management of the RPA platform. They support these applications to ensure the smooth operation of the end-to-end
* Systems related to this function provide support for in excess of 15,000 users across multiple operating companies throughout EMEA
* Key success will be consistent standards and process, ongoing benchmarking and cost/benefit realisation, therefore having a significant impact on a business' smooth operations and ability to provide efficient service to present and potential customers.
* No direct budget responsibility. The main dimension is the number, size and complexity of projects, and the budget allocated to each project.
* As interface to other RFG functional units, the focus will be on the sharing of best practice and the planning and deployment of common solutions (e.g. multi-country deployment of a common business process design)
Knowledge, skills and experience required...
* Strong communicator with business analyst and team leadership skills.
* Experience with configuring Robotic Process Automation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath). Automation Anywhere experience strongly preferred.
* Experience collaborating with business and IT stakeholders in a demand management and governance scenario.
* Evidence of accountability ensuring platform is compliant with internal and external regulatory and security requirements.
* Strong organisational skills with new demands, live projects and BAU activities.
* Business process automation e.g. macros, workflows, basic coding
* Business Analytics
* Lean review and redesign of business processes and process modelling
* Requirements gathering
* Experience of shared services, back office or financial work processes
* Fluent in English. A second European language (French, Spanish or German) useful but not essential.
Experience with some of the following programming languages is preferred:
* Blue Prism RPAC#, Java, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Technology, Scripting languages
Relevant working experience:
* Minimum of 5 years IT experience
* Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
* Training will be provided if applicable
We are looking for someone who is proactive rather than reactive, someone who can provide a range of experience, genuinely passionate about the role, used to working in a fast paced environment with at least a few years experience in a similar role.
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making the business an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.