Risk Modeller-Quant Analyst
€130,000 | Amsterdam | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
I have partnered with two large banks in the Netherlands to assist with the delivery of a large drive to increase the talent within their Financial Risk functions.
They are both looking to increase their headcount within their Financial Risk functions, predominantly across ALM and Credit Risk modelling initially with the view of increasing headcount within a number of different workstreams further into next year. This is due to updates in regulations and succesful growth within each institution.
- Strong Risk background within a retail banking environment.
- Academic background within Quant/Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Stats etc.
- Thorugh analytical, modelling and programming expertise
- Knowledge of IRRBB/IRB/IFRS9/Stress Testing/QRM
- Strong communication skills across technical and non technical audience
- Fluent in English
- Credit Risk/Traded Risk/ALM
Roles range in seniority and junior to manager level candidates will be considered.
If this is of interest, please get in touch as soon as possible to discuss further
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.