Risk Decision Developer - Risk Data SME
£80,000 | Northampton | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a leading banking client in identifying a Risk Data SME & Risk Decisioning Developer
The role would take prime responsibility, working with the Credit Decision and Sanction Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Credit Risk Strategy Development and Testing Team, Solution Designers and Technical Product Manager to work on all the aspects of Data Processing across Credit Decision and Sanction area.
The Risk Data SME will not only work with internal Team but also with Business stakeholders to identify, quantify, plan and control all solution development activity on a business change project/programme from initial scoping, requirements gathering, through to development, testing and delivery.
- Leading all Data Initiatives for Credit Decision and Sanction Team
- ETL Data Processing Delivery for Credit Decision and Sanction Acquisition and ECM Projects
- Leading Ab Initio Delivery Team
- ETL Graphs, Data Mapping, Data Lineage Development.
- Requirement study for arriving at set of technical documents.
- Creating the required plan and technical delivery road map and design.
- Inputs to the functional document creation.
- Reviews and sign-off.
Experience of Ab-Initio would be esential for this requiement
Salary on offer would be up to £80,000 per annum with good benefits
The Risk Decisioning Developer would to drive multiple Risk Decision System initiatives, Projects, Small Change and Enhancement across UK and US geography within Risk Decision Team. The individual will posses SME knowledge of Decision Systems and its interfacing systems and components.
* Requirement study for arriving at set of Risk Decision System Business and Technical Requirements
* Data analysis, requirement gathering and documentation of Projects and Small Changes
* Define, Design and implement Business Requirements Flow
* Build a knowledge base of the application within the organization.
* Inputs to the functional document creation.
Salary would be up to £55,00 per annum + strong benefits
Both opportunities would offer good flexible working and sponsorship if currently UK based
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.