£60,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Cyber Risk Assessor
My client is seeking a Cyber Risk Assessor based in Leeds to join a major HMG Client where you will be required to undertake Security Risk and Threat Assessments of large IT systems and will possess a practical background and experience in networks and Cloud (AWS). This will ideally be your second or third job in the field and you will possess good consulting skills.
The client is an expert in solving complex challenges, helping every organisation make sense of the Cyber Security landscapes and its business impact. Standing on the leading edge of tech, their mission is to enable organisations to operate more securely and boldly in the ever-changing cyber security space.
Essential skills :
* Be motivated and show a positive can-do attitude
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Good business report writing skills
* Have a good understanding of risk management and threat assessment principles
* Exceptional team working ethic and interpersonal skills
* Good level of knowledge across cyber security
* Have a good understanding of modern-day IT technologies and services, such as Cloud Computing, Mobile Computing, IT Security, and Infrastructure technologies and demonstrate a pragmatic technical understanding of security architecture
* Ability to work with little guidance under own initiative
* Appetite to stay in the forefront of new IT developments and techniques
* Be able to obtain SC Clearance
Desirable skills :
* CISMP, CompTIA Security+, or CRISC certifications
* AWS Cloud knowledge
* Experience in Agile delivery methods
* HMG experience
* CCP SIRA
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest UK based organisations, short listing now - send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.