Risk and Capital Manager
£65,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Risk & Capital Manager
Insurance, South London - £65,000
I am assisting a leading insurance client with their search for a Risk & Capital Manager on a permanent basis in South London.
What will make you right for the role?
Sat within the second line of Risk and Compliance as Risk & Capital Manager you will provide challenge and oversight to the business to proactively manage risk along with quantitative analysis through capital modelling and statistical techniques.
As Risk & Capital Manager Your responsibilities will include:
* Understanding of Solvency II and how it relates to capital management and risk assessment
* Oversight of Pricing and Actuarial functions
* IFRS and Solvency II, and enhancing internal modelling and data analytics
* Develop and enhance internal models
* Provide detailed risk reports to Executive level
* Performance of stress testing / scenario analysis in conjunction with ORSA processes
* The opportunity to develop and embed risk management process and culture
* Demonstrate decision making authority for regulatory requirements
You should apply if:
* You are educated to degree level or related professional qualification (risk, actuary etc.)
* Risk management experience within General insurance
* Solvency II knowledge (ORSA process and capital modelling)
If you're interested in the Risk & Capital Manager position then apply right away or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#riskmanagement #capitalrisk #solvencyii #IFRS #riskmanager #insurance #secondline #actuary #actuarial
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.