£95,000 | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 6 days ago
Our client is an award-winning retail brand who is seeking a Rewards Consultant to be home based with occasional travel to the London office. This be a 6 to 9-month FTC paying a salary of between £75,000 and £95,000. The role is to design, develop and deliver a new sales incentive plan for colleagues.
What is expected of the Rewards Consultant?
* You need to be the engine for change to move the reward model forward and away from current model based on KPIs and Product sales.
* Project role to represent Reward as part of the programme developing the selling in a framework/assisted selling approach.
* Design and implement reward strategy and framework that focusses on customer journeys and the customer experience in a full-service model
What we look for a in a Rewards Consultant?
* Experience in designing Reward Programmes
* The ability to do big picture strategic thinking, coupled with operational detail and granular analysis when required.
* Strategic thinker, highly influential, previous experience of working with/designing best in class incentivised sales plans
* Reward specialist with experience in Retailers with Full Service model and bricks & mortar shops
What the Rewards Consultant?
* A base salary of up to £85,000 (up to £95,000 if you would prefer cash over benefits)
* 6 to 9 month FTC
* Homebased position
* Excellent benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.