Retention Marketing Manager
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
RETENTION MARKETING MANAGER
SALARY £60,000 - £90,000
A Central London industry leading UK Business Services company need a Retention Marketing Manager to join their well established team! This expert team constantly help new businesses by continually developing their range of services to provide new and innovative products to support their fantastic range of customers.
They consistently generate revenues circa £8M and are rapidly growing at 30% year on year! They are now in need of a Retention Marketing Manager to support their continued growth by owning the retention area of the subscription based ecommerce business.
* A highly experienced Retention Marketing Manager who has worked in a subscription-based e-commerce business
* This is a new role and will take the lead in developing successful, long-term retention marketing strategies via a CRM
* Formulate the retention / content roadmap during the onboarding, in-life, near-end and winback cycles.
* Create, implement, test and report on content campaigns with the aim of improving retention rates
* Monitor competitor activity and implement tactical campaigns / promotions to increase market share
* Proven retention marketing experience in e-commerce business(es)
* Preferably managing retention in a subscription-based business(es)
* Experience in content marketing in a retention-based role
* Experience in the creation of content marketing literature and campaigns
* Solid knowledge of CRM and email automation software packages
* Hybrid working model, flexible around each individual
* Regular salary reviews
* Free post-work drinks
* Commercial bonus scheme
* Dog friendly offices!!
* Pension Contribution
* + Many many more!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.