Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager
£42,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Our client wish to recruit an experienced Marketing Specialist to work in a dynamic, commercial and customer focussed team at the beginning of building their GB Supply Business. The Campaign & Propositions Manager will be responsible for the development of marketing propositions and campaigns and day to day management of communications across various channels to support the achievement of brand and business goals.
Your role will be to explore and build customer propositions and campaigns focused on maximising customer retention, reducing churn and fostering customer loyalty, always ensuring customers receive best in class experience
In 2017, our client entered the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales. Delivering a digital first approach, our business will focus on building innovative energy products and services for our customers. They are looking for creative and hard-working people to join them on this journey. If you are excited by the opportunity to build a new business and provide a truly great experience for our customers then we would love to hear from you!
They're not interested in having purely transactional relationships with our customers, instead they want to attract customers with exciting propositions and offers, demonstrate the value and quality of the service they provide, and ensure a long-lasting relationship.
They wish to recruit an experienced Marketing Specialist to work in a dynamic, commercial and customer focussed team. The Campaign & Propositions Manager will be responsible for the development of marketing propositions and campaigns and day to day management of communications across various channels to support the achievement of brand and business goals.
Your role will be to explore and build customer propositions and campaigns focused on maximising customer retention, reducing churn and fostering customer loyalty, always ensuring customers receive best in class experience.
* Responsible for retention, uncovering and facilitating sales growth, relationship management and internal and external communication from a Marketing perspective.
* Create and Implement marketing plans to support the achievement of our objectives in gaining and retaining market share.
* Your key focus will be on maximising retention, reducing customer churn and creating programs which create long term customer loyalty and satisfaction.
* Looking at, our customer losses, what are people joining us and what makes them leave. Analysing and evaluating the results and creating strategies and campaigns aimed at strengthening retention and mitigating losses.
* Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
* Responsible for the development, set-up and running of the customer loyalty programs such as Refer a Friend aimed to increase loyalty and reduce customer churn. Ensuring programmes meet targets and objectives set out.
* Management of customer messaging and content across all Brand touchpoints- acquisition, on boarding, retention and loyalty.
* Ownership of TTL marketing campaigns content including identifying target customers, creating and executing campaigns, ongoing performance measurement and taking corrective action where required to achieve agreed targets
* Creation and management of marketing content and campaign creative for TTL campaigns to drive agreed objectives inc. new product development and launches
* Management of Social Media content, strategy and customer care alignment
* Work with ESB Energy Strategy & Sales teams on the new product propositions development and promotional campaigns to ensure customer propositions are aligned to deliver on agreed customer targets.
* Work with digital acquisition team on creating cohesive media campaigns in line with brand guidelines and business objectives.
* Management of key marketing agencies.
* Manage the campaign & propositions budget
* Develop and manage the execution of marketing collateral
* Ensure brand consistency across all communications.
* Ensure all marketing activity complies with advertising standards, customer codes of practice, regulation, GDPR and Brand Guidelines
* Manage Marketing Executives to support agreed activity plan.
* Experience of decision making and prioritising multiple projects whilst remaining focused on delivery.
* High levels of commercial acumen. Excellent stakeholder management and effective influencing skills at peer and senior levels.
* Must be able to work in a high pressure environment where working on multiple projects simultaneously is a norm.
* Comfortable with "rolling up sleeves" to get a job done - we're a scale-up company, so sometimes we have to play more roles than we would in a larger corporate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Minimum three years' experience in a similar role
* Proven ability driving effective and innovative marketing campaigns to achieve marketing objectives.
* Experience of running retention programmes/ campaigns producing targeted results
* You have a track record of churn reduction
* Experience of using email management platforms (Mailchimp, Mandrill, Campaign monitor, Hubspot etc)
* Expertise in briefing and motivating external creative & media agencies to deliver effective campaigns.
* Displays a high level of creative thinking and a positive "can do" attitude
* Energy industry experience
* Sales force experience inc marketing cloud
* Social media management experience
* Adobe creative suite
* Video filming and editing experience
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.