Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Recruiter or Resourcer to join our delivery team based in our London HQ in Cannon Street. The role will be aligned to our Solutions MSP/RPO business and will be responsible for sourcing top quality perm candidates within Management Consulting. The vacancies are 100% exclusive so the individual will be expected to make a minimum of 4 placements a month and will have the opportunity to exceed target. This role would be a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a change away from 360 new business recruitment or finds working on PSL roles frustrating. This role comes with a lot of autonomy and responsibility, as they you will need to ensure that all of the individual clients SLA's are adhere to and that strong internal relationships are being built. In return for the hard work, this role pays open ended placement fees and the opportunity to start or develop your career within MSP/RPO. Experience of recruiting within Management Consulting is not required but recruitment experience is a must.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.