£26,000 | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
Salary : £24k - £26k
Job Role & Responsibilities:
* Produce reporting to the relevant client contacts (internal and external) on KPI's and data analysis as defined within the contract. These could be, but are not limited to, spend by purchase order and budgets, client accruals, analysis of service and product MI, volume metrics, and pre-billing information such as meter readings.
* Administer and control all reporting and issuing of invoices, in line with the client's requirements within agreed SLA's and targets.
* Analyse and examine costs to establish the agreement in line with the contract.
* Involvement with Credit Management - where applicable, request client funds by preparing reconciliations in line with the terms of the contract.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the contract financial files, for the entire duration of the contract to ensure that governance is achieved.
* Build relationships internally with the Billing and Collection teams when handling issues and queries to come to an effective resolution.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.