Remote Solutions Architect
Competitive | Boston | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
I'm looking for a self-motivated Solution Architect with customer facing experience and a track record in tech sales or consulting. This role will report into my clients sales organisation - it's pre-sales . Your tech expertise will come from infrastructure, Kubernetes security, DevOps, analytics or application development (not all are needed, they're realistic).
In this position you will partner with customers & sales to work on creative solutions that address real business problems and accelerate the adoption of my clients software and services. In collaboration with departmenrs such as sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers from start-ups to corporates.
Your peer groups will be external stakeholders including devs, engineers, Directors and security teams.
My client truly operates on the cutting-edge of Kubernetes; they have several solutions including SaaS, training, professional services and managed service. Kubernetes is at the heart of everything! Their customers succeed because of Kubernetes, and because of the way my client supports Kubernetes adoption.
What you need:
* A passion for cloud infra, K8S and containers.
* The ability to think strategically and merge business & technology.
* A love for what you do - this should hopefully come across when you interview.
* The drive to contribute / co-author customer facing publications including community involvement (blogs) and white papers.
* To be willing to travel 10 - 20%.
What else you need:
* Commercial experience in tech / software sales (either pre-sales or consulting). Experience selling cloud solutions, ideally Kubernetes.
* Knowledge of the SDLC.
* Fantastic communications skills.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.