Remote Portfolio Manager
£70,000 | Coventry | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
My client is a household name as one of the biggest retailers, a multi-brand multi-channel operation, who seeks to continuously provide great customer experience and innovative ways of shopping by leveraging on cutting edge technology.
They are looking for a high calibre Portfolio Manager to bring together and have oversight for the domain and ensure that performance measurements are managed effectively, proactively providing intelligence to support strategic plans. To be successful you must have a keen eye for data, you'll be able to interpret multiple data sources and provide insight that enables effective decisions to be made, being an influencer, and building great relationships to become a trusted partner for their product teams.
* You'll manage the day-to-day portfolio across the domain, bringing together and communicating the previous, current and future planned activity within the domain
* You'll undertake analysis and providing financial, people, portfolio value and process insight which is actionable
* Support joined up portfolio prioritisation, planning and visualisation so that portfolio priorities are optimised for value
* Provide financial forecast excellence, from the initiative to the domain level, bringing together a single view of cash (Opex and Capex)
* Undertaking of governance and assurance
* Support Lean Agile Portfolio Management processes, tools and techniques to drive collaborative prioritisation and planning
* Experienced working with IT delivery teams and using reporting/project management tools such as Planview and/or MS Planner or similar.
* You'll have an up-to-date understanding of Portfolio Management processes and experience of effective/lean governance in large and complex organisations
* Experience and knowledge of Portfolio Management in an Agile Product environment
* Principles of financial management/control in a multi-divisional organisation
* Knowledge of data management, visualisation and reporting best practice
* Good financial capability, experience of forecasting and management of budgets
Work-life balance is important to my client, therefore offer colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. They trust you to decide how, where and when you work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours.
If you have an analytical, organised way of working and thinking get in touch immediately.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.