Remote Portfolio Analysts
£42,000 | Coventry | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Portfolio Lead/Portfolio Support Officer
My client is a household name as one of the biggest retailers, a multi-brand multi-channel operation, who seeks to continuously provide great customer experience and innovative ways of shopping by leveraging on cutting edge technology.
They are looking for 7 Portfolio Leads to support the engineering teams to improve and execute processes that deliver effective and efficient outcomes. Each Portfolio Lead/PMO Analyst will work closely with their own Engineering Lead as well as supporting the Portfolio Manager. To be successful in this role you will communicate key messages and emphasise risks and dependencies within the product teams and across the domain. Coupled with strong communication skills you must be highly organised and be detailed orientated, undertaking analysis providing Financial, People, Process and Portfolio Value insight which are actionable.
* Where required, you'll improve process and reporting efficiency, and make appropriate recommendations to the Portfolio Manager
* Documentation and management, including document share storage management, sign-off recording and archiving
* Planview time management reporting, including extracting reports for management and updating information where required
* Provide financial forecast excellence
* Bringing together a single view of cash (Opex and Capex)
* Raise and receipt Purchase Orders
* You'll have knowledge of principles of working on large scale IT initiatives
* Knowledge of budget management and control principles
* Knowledge of retail processes and digital product development
* Experience in the use of reporting and project management tools - including Microsoft Excel, and SharePoint, Oracle iSupplier and Planview
* Strong analytical skills to analyse data from multiple sources to compile updates, and to make process recommendations and improvements
Work-life balance is important to my client, therefore offer colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. They trust you to decide how, where and when you work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours.
If you have an analytical, organised way of working and thinking get in touch immediately.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.