Regulatory Reporting Oversight Analyst
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a thriving digital bank as they build out their team in London, they are looking for ambitious and purpose driven Regulatory Reporting Oversight Analyst to add value to their team.
* Reviewing and Analysis of regulatory submissions
* Working along and supporting 1st Line of Defence of documentation and regulatory returns
* Creating a view of regulatory compliance by interpreting complex regulations and policies
* Implementation of regulatory change
* Contribution to oversight of prudential risk including capital management
* Experience working with Prudential risk management activities
* Focus on prudential regulatory reporting in retail
* Understanding of different frameworks IE. COREP/FINREP/PRA
* Excellent understanding of regulatory reporting in relation to the management of prudential risk
If you are interested to hear more or know someone who would be a good fit for the role, please get in touch: email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.