Regulatory Reporting Analyst
£650 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Regulatory Trade Reporting Analyst, London, £650 p/d, Contract.
About the role:
Looking for a Regulatory Reporting professional to join an Operation team within a Leading International Investment Management firm. The role will require someone who has strong Regulatory experience around Trade & Transaction reporting and who is able to identify and resolve issues.
The Regulatory Middle Office sits within Operations and it primarily responsible for ensuring that Operations' regulatory deliverables are met on behalf of the firm and the firm's funds and clients.
The Regulatory Middle Office comprises of Trade Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, and Policy, Oversight & Governance.
Purpose of role:
- Work within the firms Trade Reporting function as it relates to the firm and it's clients' regulatory reporting obligations.
* Responsible for performing the trade reporting process required under EMIR, MiFIR, ASIC, FinFRAG, SFTR
* Provide expertise to the firm regarding current and upcoming trade reporting regulations.
* Contribute to writing policy based on defined requirements from Compliance.
* Assure that policy is being followed, flagging policy and control breaches.
* Design, implement, and produce metrics demonstrating compliance with regulations as well as providing assurance on quality and timeliness of the end to end process.
* Vendor management; managing service levels with KPIs and SLAs.
* Provide representation to industry working groups
* Knowledge, skills and behaviours required:
* 3+ years working within similar function at asset manager or investment bank.
* Varied experience delivering process and/or technology change.
* Understand operational and regulatory risk, while being commercially aware of costs to mitigate.
* Solid business management skills.
* Stakeholder management; including Legal, Compliance, Distribution, Technology.
* Knowledge of MiFIR, EMIR, FinFRAG, ASIC, SFTR trade and transaction reporting, ideally with a working knowledge of the individual reporting attributes of one or more of the regulations.
* Experience working directly with trade repositories and/or regulators is desirable
* Ability to work collaboratively across multiple levels and functions in the firm.
* Strong excel skills highly desirable
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.