Regulatory Reporting Actuary
£80,000 | London | Contract
Posted 27 days ago
I am currently supporting a life insurance client in identifying a Regulatory Reporting Analyst.The role would to analyse and report financial results mainly Solvency II, also IFRS. The role would contribute to the development of reporting processes.
This would be a home based position and on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Responsibilities would include:
* Consolidating Solvency II results, including responsibility for suitable control and review.
* Contribute to analysis of results and production of reports to Board and other committees
* Develop and maintain knowledge of Solvency II requirements and best practice, particularly in relation to specific allocated areas of responsibility.
* Propose and advise on document changes to methodology or presentation, including descriptions in Basis of Preparation document.
* Responsibility for either production or review of specific Solvency II and IFRS calculations
Please click apply for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.