Regulatory Affairs Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager - Fintech, Challenger Bank
I'm supporting a high growth fintech challenger bank who is looking to shake up the market with new, innovative products, The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all regulatory compliance and reporting activities within the financial services organisation. They play a critical role in ensuring the company adheres to relevant laws, rules, and regulations to maintain a strong and compliant business operation as they continue to scale.
- Supporting key stakeholders with developing an appropriate regulatory startegy of the business.
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports and filings as required by regulatory bodies. This may include financial statements, risk assessments, and other compliance reports.
- Develop, implement, and maintain regulatory affairs function to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations. Ensure that employees are trained and informed about these policies.
- Coordinate and manage regulatory audits and examinations. Work with internal and external audit teams to address findings and recommendations.
- At least 2 years experience in a regulatory related role
- Experience in delivering regulatory related projects
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Deep understanding of legal and regulatory framework eg PRA, FCA, CRR, CRD
- Good knowledge of Prudential and Conduct regulation
If you are an experienced Regulatory Affairs with a strong background in the financial services sector and looking for a high growth scale up, get in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.