Recruitment Team Leader
Competitive | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We have a great opportunity for a Perm Team Manager to join our Technology practice based in our Harrogate family home. You would be working with one of the groups highest performing Practice Directors who has been with the group for 16 years to lead by example with developing new business and growing the team. You will be responsible for the support and development of 3 Consultants and the growth of the team in 2020. Our Tech practice works across a wide client base in the UK that ranges from large retail organisations through to exciting Tech start-ups. You will need to have a previous track record of mentoring or managing Consultants and have a passion for developing people and new business. You will be given a lot of autonomy in this role and will work with the Practice Director on ensuring that the business growth meets the groups vision. Technology recruitment experience is essential as is the ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.