Recruitment Team Leader - Contract Recruitment
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We're looking for an experienced Contract Team Lead or Managing Consultant looking for the next step up. We can look at individuals with either a Tech, Digital or Data background.
We currently have a group of knowledgeable, experienced contract recruiters that need a strong leader to help develop and grow the team working from our London HQ in Cannon Street.
What we can offer
You'd be joining the well-known and respected brand with a fantastic reputation in the Tech, Digital and Data market. Trading for the past 19 years, we have established client relationships ranging from start-ups to large corporate organisations across multiple sectors. This is a new business role however you would be able to leverage off of existing relationships to get you off to a strong start.
We foster a grown-up and flexible environment where people work hard to achieve their goals and in return we offer a system for progression based purely on values and performance.
If you're an experienced and ambitious recruiter with experience of managing or mentoring consultants then we'd love the opportunity to speak to you and discuss whether we can help you achieve your goals.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.