Recruitment Marketing Specialist
£350 per day | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Recruitment Marketing Specialist on an interim basis for at least the next 6 months on a day rate of circa £350 per day to be based in Uxbridge.
The Global Talent Acquisition function are undertaking a programme of work to evolve the way we work globally, and they're looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist to join their CoE team based in Uxbridge.
The successful person will bring with them experience of managing recruitment channels from job boards and social channels to paid advertising solutions. They will be instrumental in supporting the team deliver on key strategic projects as well as day to day media and channel requirements, ensuring they're delivering the best ROI and employer brand messages to attract the best talent.
What is expected of the Recruitment Marketing Specialist;
* Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
* Setting up and managing our channels including paid for solutions
* Work with the Employer Brand Manager across bespoke marketing campaigns
* Planning, managing and reporting on success metrics as required
* Develop, promote and execute on channel strategy in line with our Employer Brand
* Execution of the content plan across our channels
* Management of the careers site and content management
* Manage the media spend across our preferred channels
What we look for in a Recruitment Marketing Specialist;
* An understanding of recruitment media and channels such as Job boards through to social media platforms.
* Be results oriented, analytical, and data-driven
* Have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Possess excellent reporting and presentation abilities to produce performance reports
* Demonstrate CRM experience required
* A passion for all things Employer Brand
* An understanding of how content and channels work together
What the Recruitment Marketing Specialist will receive;
- A day rate of circa £350
- The chance to work for a luxury brand
- The possibility to secure a permanent role
- Luxurious offices
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.