Recruitment Marketing Manager
£50,000 | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
Recruitment Marketing Manager
6 - 12 month contract FTC & Day Rate options
Circa £50,000 pro-rata
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in the retail industry to support with the recruitment of a Recruitment Marketing Manager on an interim basis
Purpose of the Role
Responsible for the talent engagement and the delivery of employer brand strategies alongside the development of both high volume and bespoke attraction campaigns for the whole of the group.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Working closely with the TA team to develop attraction strategies linked to our employer brand with the aim of improving the quality of applications, increasing the number of applications and drive improvements in the time to offer/time to hire metrics.
* The day-to-day management, collecting content, approval and overseeing of our external social media channels.
* Aligning closely with the comms teams and external agencies across the business to ensure consistency of messaging and sharing content for relevant channels.
* Working closely with Employer brand role to ensure all attraction activity is aligned with developing EVP and input where required to employer brand enhancements and increase positive candidate feedback.
* Support the development of the careers sites as an attraction and brand building tool with a view to increase engagement with the careers site by all candidates and to focus on facilitating internal mobility and internal career development.
* Support the TA team with all operational recruitment communications and assist in the development of broad integrated marketing plans including video content creation, social media update, internal careers PR and content across all paid media.
* Apply a specific D & I lens to all related activity, shaping future strategies and ensuing alignment with specific initiatives led by the D & I team or by the TA colleagues.
Skills & Experience
* Proven experience of working with employer branding tools and attraction/talent acquisition strategies within a complex recruitment function and the ability to translate business needs into specific cost-effective campaigns.
* Broad understanding of the recruitment market; candidate behaviour trends, employer branding, job boards, social channels and talent acquisition trends.
* Passionate advocate of employer branding with demonstrative knowledge of how this can impact candidate experience and communications.
* Ability to work collaboratively, recognising cultural, demographic, geographical candidate market impacts and ensure effectiveness by adapting approaches.
* Experience of working in a matrix led environment.
* Excellent communication skills; experience in creating content for social channels or writing for internal/external audiences (eg twitter/blogging/article generation). Presenting skills and a willingness to coach and guides others in best practice
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.