Competitive | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our Talent Solutions practice based onsite with an Asset Management client in Manchester. Talent Solutions is the MSP/RPO practice of the InterQuest Group. The role is responsible for supporting the InterQuest recruitment team with scheduling interviews, managing the candidate management and tracking system, dealing with candidate enquiries, managing the careers inbox and all the activity and recruitment reporting. The individual needs to have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail, time management and rapport building. Due to the pace of this role, the ideal individual will have experience of working within a recruitment environment and managing stakeholders. Knowledge of employment legislation would also be an advantage but is not essential.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.