Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
As part of IQ Talent Solutions' Onsite Team, the Recruitment Coordinator will manage all elements of recruitment administration including loading roles to the ATS, interview scheduling and reporting, alongside ad hoc meeting scheduling for the wider Talent team.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be the key point of contact for client stakeholders, and external agencies.
* Action all requests promptly, providing regular status updates to relevant stakeholders as appropriate, such as hiring managers, agencies and Head of Resourcing/Recruiters
* Investigate stakeholder queries and bring to resolution
* Work on own initiative to ensure that communication is dealt with accordingly
* Facilitate the co-ordination and logistics of hiring assessment processes
* Coordinate all interview and meeting requests promptly, ideally at earliest possible date whilst managing competing demands on their time
* Book resources as required, including internal and virtual meeting rooms
* Coordinate feedback received from Hiring Managers with Head of Resourcing/Recruiters and suppliers
* Ensure the Applicant Tracking System is accurate and updated throughout all stages of the process including:
* New role loads
* Distribution of roles to agencies
* Internal and external role advertisements
* Candidate feedback/rejections
* Support the production of management information, reports and analysis, mainly in Excel spreadsheets, and create, amend and update it on a regular basis
* Run daily vacancy reports and distribute to the relevant internal teams
* Identify opportunities for improving processes, service and/or delivery
* Support the team to deliver key administrative projects such as supplier reviews and process mapping
* Liaise with Client's parent company colleagues on non-UK recruitment activity
* Support InterQuest's onsite team with vetting and onboarding of Contractors
* Ensure all relevant data is captured and stored accurately in accordance with General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR)
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of working as a Recruitment Administrator/Recruitment Team Assistant/Coordinator. Ideally you will have had experience of working closely with hiring managers and managing high volumes of interview scheduling. You will need strong organisational skills, communication skills and work with a great attention to detail.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Quarterly bonus scheme
* Structured career development plan
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.