Recruitment Consultant - Risk
Competitive | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Senior/Recruitment Consultant to join our Risk practice, the role is based in our brand new Manchester office which is the old Granada TV Studios. You would be joining a team of high performing Consultants who have between then an average tenure of 5 years' service and will report into the Practice Director who has over 13 years' experience of recruiting across Risk. This is a new business development 360 opportunity and will require the individual to have a successful track record of business development, have a strong network within their niche, an eye for spotting new opportunities, be resilient, work with integrity, ambition and have courage to be brave in their actions. You will receive fantastic career development opportunities, receive continued training and support by our in-house training team and work in a fun, high performing, environment surrounded by great people.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.