£30,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Reconciliations Executive - Fintech Company - £30,000
InterQuest are delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing Fintech who are looking for a Reconciliations Executive to join them whilst the business continues to grow. This role would be supporting the Reconciliations Manager, and you would be working alongside a high functioning team to support and service the businesses customer base.
You would also be responsible for:
* Monitoring operating accounts, ensuring that reconciliations are performed accurately & within defined timeframes
* Identifying improvements, suggesting solutions for operations workflow, and communicating these to the Reconciliation Manager and/or Operations Director
* Assisting the Reconciliation Manager with monitoring & managing day-to-day activity
* Ad hoc project work related to reconciliation - such as product initiatives, audit & regulatory requests
* Monitoring and reporting on bank positions / balances
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and contribute to all aspects of a rapidly growing fintech company, whilst also supporting major corporate clients. The company is currently going through a lot of growth and development, building on their already successful teams to allow for that growth to continue. A dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call me on 0161 237 0021 .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.