Real Time Delivery Lead
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
My client an iconic institution who are at the heart of UK payments are seeking developing the next generation of the Banks Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system. As the RT Technology Delivery Lead you will be accountable for all technology delivery across a specific Transition state of the RT renewal programme. The successful candidate must have clout, extensive Delivery experience, Technology Change and ability to overturn underperforming programmes and projects. As the Technology Delivery acts as deputy for the Technology Delivery Director and you will be a key member of the RT Technology senior leadership team. This is a people management role, managing a team of technical Release Managers.
The position is varied and key to the overall delivery of the Programmes aims;
* Management of Transition state technology delivery team
* Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new technology domains and Technology Delivery Partner
* Managing technology delivery governance and assurance, working closely with technical assurance lead/function.
* Promoting collaborative ways of working within cross-functional and multi-supplier delivery teams
* Representing technology or deputising for Technology Delivery Director as required on programme governance
* Demonst rable e2e technology transformation experience working with large scale vendor and delivery teams of 50+, multi-year duration and with annual budgets greater than £30m.
* Strong people leadership experience, including the ability to create and implement a shared vision and delivery of outcomes.
* Proven experience of full software delivery lifecycle management of IT Programmes and associated change management and organisational transition impacting culture, structure, people, process and technology.
* Extensive experience and track record for technology delivery experience (10 years+) within payments/financial services or highly regulated technical industry.
* Strong IT and Release Management knowledge and experience.
* Experience with Scaled Agile methodologies and Agile Transformation.
* Associated MSP, PMP, and PCM certifications from PMI/APM certifying bodies
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.