£65,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
At IQUAD, we are looking for a React Front end or Full stack Developer to work with an industry leading client in the UK travel retail industry. With a place on the London Stock Exchange, and well over 1 million happy customers; they truly are a market leader.
They have set their sights on becoming Europe's hub for tourism and holidays offering holiday flexibility like no other making this is an opportunity to play your part in the growth of an already well-established company. Unlike other market rivals, this firm are fully online, therefore the need for automation and digital transformation has never been greater.
Whilst advertised as a React Developer, this opportunity is Polyglot. The successful must have the eagerness and desire to learn new languages and platforms, whilst having their own core programming language they specialize in.
Experience you will have
* Several years commercial experience implementing, developing, designing front-end applications using React.js or mobile and native React
* The ability to write clear, high-quality code
* Strong understanding of modern technologies and principles
* Experienced or knowledged in another core programming language (Java, Python, Ruby or C#) with the drive to want to expand language base
* Experience of working in an Agile Environment
Our process with you:
* Initial introductions / CV review
* Complete a quick online technical assessment across a core programming language and Problem Solving
* IQUAD Interview (video call)
* Client Interview (video call)
* Start your new dream Job with continuous development and support
Your Benefits from choosing IQUAD:
* Free Training, Certification and Mentorship Programme
* A competitive salary with regular reviews
* Employee Benefits package
* Engagement Support - This team acts as a point of contact for you and the client, providing both HR support and professional development. Guiding you through from the very first week of working with performance reviews
* Structured and supported pathway into Technology career
Click Apply Now!!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.