Competitive | Ruislip | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
O-RAN/Open RAN Testers
3 month contract - Ruislip
I am currently urgently looking for O-RAN Testers to join my mobile communications client and work on an initial 3 month contract on a project they have based in Ruislip.
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
* Familiar with RAN domain and 4G/5G Radio technology
* Understanding of O-RAN alliance and O-RAN split options
* Deep knowledge of Radio environment like signal quality/power and attenuation/interference including knowledge of Signal generator and Signal analyser
* Broad understanding of L3 messages including Wireshark logs capturing and/or TEMS/QXDM/XCAP logs analysis
* Ability to execute RAN functional tests in simulated environment
* Capable of creating and updating Test Object List, collecting logs and escalate issues to specific vendors/partners
If you're interested and would like to discuss further, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.