Quality Engineer (Automation)
£65,000 | Kingswood | Permanent
Posted 4 hours ago
12 month FTC
Surrey - Hybrid working (predominantly working from home)
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits (inc bonus)
We are currently recruiting a Quality Engineers for a leading company who are undergoing an ambitious and exciting digital transformation. You will become part of a multi discipline, high performing Agile team responsible for shaping and building the company's future. You will be quality focused and will promote a quality first thinking and across project delivery
- Solid background in software testing, experience of defining test approaches, test plans and test scripts.
- BDD experience and ability to write and break down user stories.
- At ease with programming (Java/C#) automation tests using open source tools (Selenium Webdriver, Webdriver IO, TestNG, Jenkins, JUnit Etc)
- Experience of executing and checking both automated and manual testing and defect
- Experience of working in an agile / SCRUM / Dev Ops delivery model
- Experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment JIRA/ Confluence.
- Exposure to testing software in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services
(AWS), Azure or GCP (desirable).
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.