Quality Assurance Assessor
£28,000 | Rochdale | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with a growing Financial Services organisation. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Ensure each member of the relevant team receives the specified number of QA assessments per month.
- Ensure all QA assessments are fed back to the team member in a timely manner.
- Provide coaching and action plans around the individual’s development areas.
- Ensure all quality assurance checks are focused on appropriate and fair solutions for the customer, considering individual circumstances and any potential or known vulnerabilities.
- Ensure all quality assurance checks are completed in line with company policies.
- Provide accurate and timely management information to the Quality Assurance Manager, including in-depth route cause analysis and summaries.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment.
- Experience of coaching and delivering feedback including developing people.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A good working knowledge of the Motor Finance industry including collections, underwriting and sales.
- A background in Customer Service or Call Handling.
- A background in training and coaching others.
Location: Rochdale (Hybrid, one day a week in the office)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.