QA Lead- SDET - Automation
£70,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
QA Lead - SDET Automation
Our client are seeking the following, please get in touch today.
*If the client are happy with the profiles that we sent across and first initial conversation goes well with the hiring manager, the client are then at this stage requesting that all profiles please undertake x2 small modules to showcase there Java programming skills to advance to the next stage* if your happy with this process then please read on...
- A breadth of experience in agile software development fundamentals and lifecycles including open source test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience of working in a fast paced Agile team with CI/CD and heavy Java test automation environment
- Experience of working with Serenity (Java Automation) and Spring Boot Frameworks preferable
- Creating and maintaining manual test scripts in Test Rail.
- Proven ability to automate test scripts using Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber(BDD) for Web and Mobile applications
- Extensive knowledge of automating, debugging and maintaining API tests using SOAP UI/Ready API
- Experience in API Testing using Postman, Swagger and other API testing tools
- Embedding DB tests in API
- Expertise in identifying and documenting defects using JIRA
- Familiar with writing SQL queries and Shell scripting to generate test artifacts
- Ability to work with team members to troubleshoot any problems and ensuring that all relevant personnel are kept informed of progress.
- Capacity to deliver on multiple projects, expertly switching priorities as the need demands
- Excellent written & spoken English & interpersonal communication
- Experience of working in a regulated environment preferable
- Desirable - experience of non-functional testing such as Security and Performance
- Test design and planning at Release level to cover end to end business (functional and non-functional such as Operational acceptance testing) requirements for a delivery.
- Conduct Risk assessment workshops at release level to review the test coverage for each release and summarise the residual risk and impact to stakeholders.
- Automate where appropriate to increase efficiencies.
- Actively participate in project status meetings daily scrums and agile planning as required by the delivery team
- Be the advocate for quality when testing is being discussed
- Contribute to release planning sessions with estimations and timelines
- Contribute to delegation of work to other QA Team Members
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.