£550 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
The QA Engineer will be expected to:
* Define and document test approaches to ensure quality is maintained for a given solution.
* Engage with the business regularly to manage UAT.
* Act as a gatekeeper and quality controller to software/configuration changes being promoted from development and into business facing environments.
* Develop and extend automated test suits to regression rest RESTful API services.
* Write automated tests to ensure non-functional requirements are maintained.
The successful QA Engineer will possess:
* Proven experience of the full SDLC and agile environments.
* Ability to query data in SQL and an understanding of relational databases.
* Strong industry knowledge of working with APIs where a user interface is not available for support testing.
* Ability to work with complex data on large systems with multiple integration points.
* Rigorous approach to testing with the ability to think introspectively.
Be accurate and highly detail orientated
Demonstrate a self-starter attitude and strong ownership ethic
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in Q3 of 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.