QA Engineer -
£55,000 | Bristol | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
£45,000 - £55,000 + amazing benefits (inc bonus)
Bristol - Hybrid working (1day a week onsite)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and driven QA Engineer for a UK leading financial services company based in Bristol. The role will become part of a core technology product team. As part of this team, you will be working closely with the Delivery Manager, Product Owner, Business Analysts and Developers to define and prioritise the team’s backlog, giving a tester’s perspective on the creation of acceptance criteria. You will be required to highlight any risks that may impact quality and work towards the goal of delivering a quality working product into production.
Experience & Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience in software testing including business critical web and desktop applications with multiple integration points
• Strong system integration testing experience including creating and executing API tests using various tools such as Postman and SoapUI
• Ability to produce comprehensive standard QE artefacts, for example, Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Execution Reports
• Knowledge of tools that allow database interrogation i.e. SQL
• Experience of using Atlassian suite of tools
• Demonstratable technical ability with a desire to develop automation skills
• Ability to champion new test processes and improvements.
• Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple test activities simultaneously
• You'll be capable of owning all testing related processes & deliverables within your project team
• You will be a self-starter with enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop new tech
• Candidates must have the ability to communicate with clarity and to have confidence in dealing with all levels of employees and external partners
Candidates must be based in the UK and hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain. Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.