£50,000 | Bristol | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
QA Engineer - Bristol
Hybrid working (1-2 days onsite)
£40,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer for a leading financial services company based in Bristol. This role is part of a customer focused Quality Engineering team and is responsible for ensuring quality is built in from the start, to all software applications.
- Demonstrable experience in software testing including business critical web and desktop applications with multiple integration points
- Is capable of owning all testing related processes & deliverables within allocated projects within a Scrum/Kanban team
- Experience of testing web services/APIs
- Knowledge of tools that allow database interrogation i.e. SQL
- Experience of using Atlassian suite of tools
- Demonstrate technical ability with a desire to develop automation skills
- You will be a self-starter with enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate with clarity and to have confidence in dealing with all levels of employees and external partners
Candidates must hold a British/EU Passport or Indefinite Leave to Remain. Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.