QA Engineer (API) - Surrey
£55,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
We are currently representing one of the leading names in UK financial services in their search for a driven and quality focused QA Engineer, to based at their office near Redhill.
You will have strong analytical skills and be able to contribute to and help produce detailed acceptance criteria whilst working as part of an agile team to deliver quality software to production. You will be working as part of a growing experienced team, building, expanding and enhancing our platforms on our journey to becoming an agile digital company.
* The ability to analyse functionality and produce good quality test cases
* Experience of working in an Agile team
* Experience in testing restful APIs, web services, spring boot microservices, web APIs
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with Jira or similar defect and workflow management software
* Experience with Github or other version control systems
* Financial sector experience
* Experience working with Jenkins pipelines in a continuous delivery environment.
* Exposure to testing software in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or others
* Experience with the following technologies: Java, XML, JSON, SOAPUI, Postman, Junit, Jenkins
* Experience working in a high traffic, high transaction environment
In return, you will receive a salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 plus a number of great benefits which include; 25 days holiday, PMI, a discretionary bonus, agile working
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.