QA Automation Lead
£100,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Role Title: QA Automation Lead
Albany Beck are hiring for a QA Automation Lead with to work onsite with one of our Tier 1 Investment Banking clients, based in London. The ideal candidate will have strong test automation experience, as well as having worked with the likes of Selenium or Cucumber. Any additional SQL or Java skills would be very beneficial.
* The Test Team Leader works with the QA/test manager, test team & project teams to develop test strategies and to devise test plans in order to ensure that all projects deliver solutions that meet requirements and quality standards
* The Test Lead has the responsibility to coordinate the test team activities, including test preparation, execution, analysis and reporting activities.
* Experience owning product backlogs, sprint planning and driving release content throughout via prioritised stories.
* Advanced analytical and problem solving experience and ability to independently identify issues grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions
* Strong planning and highly organised with ability to prioritise key deliverables across several workstreams.
* Self-motivated and flexibility to work autonomously coupled with ability to work in virtual teams and matrix/global organisations including appreciation of different cultures during collaborating and sharing.
* Ability to grasp and manage a complex data integration environment, in both business and technical sense, understanding data and process flows
* Proven experience working with global development teams.
* Understanding of the software development life cycle, in particular agile methodologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Relevant experience as team leader within automation testing
* Profound knowledge of test automation best practices
* Proficient in Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber
* Experience in testing RESTful APIs.
* A good understanding of the agile SCRUM methodology and how test automation fits into the picture.
* Experience with ALM, JIRA, JAMA
* Working knowledge of JAVA/SQL
* Hands-on, analytical and problem solver
* Team Player
* Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organization
* Excellent communication
* Experience in working with different Vendors (located locally and/or offshore)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.