£550 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
If you're looking for a new role with a well-funded start up which has turned the process of purchasing used cars on its head, this could be the right role for you. My client has created a platform to ensure buying a used car is easy and you can be confident in finding the right vehicle for you.
We're looking for a Python Developer with strong AWS experience to work on a full-time basis
Your skills and experience:
* You'll be able to build and maintain highly scalable backend services in Python
* You'll be working with Django, Elasticsearch and more
* A problem solver related to data engineering and data pipelines
* You'll be able to work closely with your colleagues in product, design and sales
* You'll share product ideas and technical solutions through pair programming reviews and code design reviews
What you'll need:
* The Technical Skills: Someone with experience building scalable backend services, with experience in Python (Django preferable) with confidence in deploying production applications using AWS (or Azure, GCP or similar)
* The Analytical Skills: A love for problem-solving and troubleshooting
* An enthusiasm for CI/CD
* A solid understanding of databases - data structures, algorithms, OO design and system architecture
In return, you'll work for a great company that values its employees and have a extreme flexibility around working locations.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.