Prudential Risk Analyst
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a thriving digital bank with a Prudential Risk Analyst role.
As a member of the prudential risk team you will be responsible for the establishment of process and controls in line with the risk measurement and analytics.
* Experience within liquidity risk management
* Key knowledge of regulatory requirements i.e BCBS, EBA,PRA, along with funding and liquidity.
* Knowledge of the ILAAP process and experience with management of prudential risk
* Excellent understanding of liquidity risk tools such as stress testing and scenario analysis
* Understanding of ALM; Liquidity reporting and IRRBB
If you have a background or know someone with the relevant experience please send your CV to: email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.