Proposition Development Manager - (Omni-Channel)
£600 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Proposition Development Manager - (Omni-Channel) Inside IR35
The purpose of this role is to support the team in identifying, designing, and delivering key omni-channel commercially viable & customer focussed growth opportunities. Taking ownership for Order & Collect development & Same Day Delivery Trials.
1) Responsible for the development roadmap Order & Collect & Same Day Delivery, ensuring a pipeline of new initiatives to support future growth
2) Detailed understanding of the customer, needs, pain points and moments of joy.
3) Reviewing market insight & foresight internationally to support the future roadmap.
4) From the above 2 points you will identify new opportunities and initiatives to support the growth, ensuring a balance between commerciality and customer needed.
5) All new opportunities to be supported with a clear business case aligned to the channels overall vision and ensuring scalability
6) Own end to end delivery new initiatives, collaboration with key business function, to develop, delivery, and execute, managing a matrix of key stakeholders, across Technology & IT, Commercial, Marketing, Operations, Finance & Online.
7) Own the governance to monitor and review all key omnichannel initiatives, ensure right reports and templates are completed to highlight process, risk & issues on regular basis
8) Ensuring constant reviews & right level of reporting for of all new initiatives, adapting plans where necessary
9) Build strong leadership across the teams, monitoring the development of individuals to ensure they are contributing effectively, from an outcome-based perspective
* Highly numerate with a broad toolkit including project management, modelling and presentation skills.
* Experience of working in a fast paced , complex retail business
* Experience of handling customer and market data/insight , with the ability to spot trends and opportunities.
* Strong influencing skills and ability to manage several different stakeholders, at all levels, to deliver plans
* Detail-oriented problem-solving skills
* Strong planning and organisational skills, with good attention to detail to ensure line level accuracy
* Ability to build relationships and be a team player
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, capable of presenting to team forums as well as working cross functionally to achieve the desired results
Please get in touch for a full detailed job spec today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.